Hello. There is a problem with TypeScript projects as tsconfig seems to not be fully respected.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create project from hello world typescript template
- Modify tsconfig.json by adding “es2015” to “lib” and setting “downlevelIteration” to true
- Add following code in your Helloworld.start():
const x = new Set([1, 2]);
for (const n of x) cc.log(n);
- Launch a preview and see just “start” in console output
- Open temp/quick-scripts/assets/Script/Helloworld.js and see that generated for loop is incorrect: it uses counter and by-index access instead of an iterator.