Trying alpha1 (native.sh files are missing)

If you use eclipse you probably want to wait until alpha2.

It compiles using Visual Studio.
To run testlua you better fix the deprecated files (similar problems then alpha0)
To remove trailing () use reg expression () replaced by

The real problem is compiling using cygwin or Eclipse. The sh files are gone and the directory structure is completely revamps. Porting the native.sh file would be a lot of works.

I think the use of the global array cc for all the classes is a good idea but a longer name like ccx cc2d which is easier to search for would be preferable. But this is easy to fix anyway.

It is getting better but porting from one version to another can be a major hurdle I hope that this version when released will be stable.

Andre

Thanks for you suggestion! The next version will be 3.0-beta in the next week.

I think the use of the global array cc for all the classes is a good idea but a longer name like ccx cc2d which is easier to search for would be preferable. But this is easy to fix anyway.
The newest version have more modules,such as:`cc`,`ccui`,`ccs` and `sp`. `cc` includes the classes which are in the namespace as follows :`cocos2d::extension`,`cocos2d` ,`cocosbuilder` and `CocosDenshion`; `ccui` inlcudes the classes which in the `cocos2d::gui` namespace; `sp` includes the classes which in the `spine` namespace; `ccs` includes the classes which in the `cocostudio` namespace.

I have been working with beta.
I like what I see even if I had to fix a lot of my code.
Got all applications without extra bindings running.
Started to work on adding binding this will be a challenge but I hope to have something working next week. I will post the steps if I get it working.
Very good work but the continuous basic changes make it a challenge.
Andre