trouble with compiling sample tests for Android on Mac

The dilema I am having is compiling the tests for android on Mac OS.

I enable box2D by adding the flag DCC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION=1, but every time I do so, I get these errors:
cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/samples/Cpp/TestCpp/proj.android/…/…/…/…/samples/Cpp/TestCpp/Classes/Box2DTest/Box2dTest.cpp:189:13: error: ‘class cocos2d::extension::CCPhysicsSprite’ has no member named ‘setB2Body’
cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/samples/Cpp/TestCpp/proj.android/…/…/…/…/samples/Cpp/TestCpp/Classes/Box2DTest/Box2dTest.cpp:190:13: error: ‘class cocos2d::extension::CCPhysicsSprite’ has no member named ‘setPTMRatio’.
If I were to remove the flag
DCC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION=1, then the errors no longer appear, obviously.

I was wondering if anyone to help me out of this predicament.

Hi Ray I am facing with same issue. Only difference is I am using ubuntu OS

If We don’t change DCC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION 0 to DCC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION 1 off course Test case will not run.

I don’t know how they have fixed but will sure reply if I found. And if you find pls post.

hmm strangley enough… I removed that flag, and looked again at the list of tests available… one of them was Box2DTestBed… atleast i tihnk that was the name of the test… it provided box2d examples, and without the flag DCC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION. I even compiled a box2d test for myself without the flag, it seems to work. So I am guessing the flag DCC_ENABLE_BOX2D_INTEGRATION isn’t nessecary for box2d.

yeah Box2DTestBed I already tested and was working fine with no issues.

But in box2dTest I also removed flag, no compilations error. But I run that demo, only label is shown “Tap Screen” But when I tap on screen, nothing is working.

Have you tried that after successful compilation? Any thing coming on screen after tapping I think no…

Do you solve this problem! I compile under win32 but when I ported to the Android platform, I have the same problem! can you tell me why??