Trouble installing COCOS2d

I have a windows 8.1 computer and was following the setup but when I edited the CreateProjct.bat file to the proper locations, i just get this screenshot when I run it. I tried copying and pasting the whole thing but when I went to debug Helloworld and try to run it i just got an error after a really long debugging time. Help would much be appreciated. I put a screen shot of the crateproject.bat file and after I run it. I really do wanna start trying to make some games for fun and from what I see this is the way to do it for free unless I have that wrong

Screenshot (16).png (79.0 KB)

Screenshot (17).png (44.5 KB)

Hey Caliph,

it doesn’t work quite that way. Since you have no cygwin installed it will display you the errors. But you don’t actually need cygwin anymore. So forget about the CreateProject.bat for a second and follow these simple steps:

1. Extract your downloaded cocos2d-x-2.2.2 package to C:\cocos2d-x-2.2.2

2. Open the cocos2d-win32.vc2012 solution in your VS2012/2013 IDE.

3. Right-click the HelloCpp project in the solution and select “Set as StartUp Project”
    setasstartup

4. CTRL+F5 to run/compile your code in debug/release.

That should be it for the beginning. You have a working Cocos2D-X project running!
You might also want to take a look inside the templates directory at C:\cocos2d-x-2.2.2\template\multi-platform-cpp\proj.win32