To release manually the memory taken at Sprite creation

Cocos implements a thing called “Automatic Reference Counting” : each CCObject has a reference counter and two methods retain() and release(). The way this works is, that every time you create an object, it gets registered in cocos structers (CCPoolManager). Then with every frame (between them being drawn) there is a maintenance loop which checks the reference counter of all objects : if it is 0 this means (to cocos) that no other objects reference it, so it is safe to delete it.

My Android device started to close my App sometimes.
In Visual Studio I admit the app takes a lot of memory and then release it. It been taken when I create (load) Sprite-s. If I create/load 1 sprite per one frame then not a lot memory been used (and then released), so app works ok but loads sprites slowly.
I hold created sprites in variables (to operate them later, in other frames), anyway during the creation/loading of one sprite there may be used up to 20 Mb, they will be released between frames. But if I want to download ~10-20 sprites (in one frame) - Cocos try to take too much memory (for a short) and my app closes.

Q: What and how should I use to release some memory (seems taken not by me but by Cocos)? There are some mechanism which been called between frames - how could I call it after every sprite creation, please?