The problem.......Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file: ./jni/Android.mk ”

hey all guys …the problem when i set the environment….
i follow the tutorial…and when i run the ./build_native.sh ,the problem was happened!

[
Android NDK: Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file: ./jni/Android.mk

]

and i found the project i built…inside the pro.android folder without the jni folder

how can i solve this problem…
waiting ……

1.png (42.0 KB)

I think you should paste your Android.mk and your directory structure.

i solve the problem now,unzip the cocos2d-x angain…and cover the old….and the problem was solved…thank you .
during i set the enviorment…i have lots of problems…is it has the relation with my Win7 system??

You should describe your problems.

now ,i change my system to winXP,but the problem still exist…
the first problem…when i want to the sample(HelloWorld) in the cocos2d-x folder.(the problem describe as left pic)

the second proble.after i use the create-android-project.bat to create a new project…then i run ./build_native.sh…cannot create the .so file.(the problem describe as right pic)

how can i deal with it?
best Regards!

now ,i change my system to winXP,but the problem still exist…
the first problem…when i want to the sample(HelloWorld) in the cocos2d-x folder.(the problem describe as left pic)

the second proble.after i use the create-android-project.bat to create a new project…then i run ./build_native.sh…cannot create the .so file.(the problem describe as right pic)

how can i deal with it?
best Regards!