Take our Survey! Please

Hi Everyone,

I want to personally ask everyone to take 30 seconds out of our day to answer this survey for me:

https://docs.google.com/a/us.chukong-inc.com/forms/d/13GVSv6AZo6O34b7cqIAoOWeKRAXNbmGIm2QGrChzVeY/viewform?usp=send_form

My most important goal is to make our users as happy as I can. This only comes by soliciting your feedback. It is really important that we hear from you.

We have almost 25,000 users on these forums. If I get 1000 responses I will do a Twitch live stream in which I will live code a working Cocos2d-x game of the audiences choosing and post the code on GitHub.

4 Likes

done :smile:
Why first question is about cocos2d-js, some big announcment planned with it?

I changed the wording a bit to be more clear. I was trying to make it include coco2d-x, cocos2d-js or cocos2d-lua.

yes, did resubmit. But without feature request. Maybe put in bold and capital letters bonus part:

If I get 1000 responses I will do a Twitch live stream in which I will live code a working Cocos2d-x game of the audiences choosing and post the code on GitHub.

Noticed this one , only after carefully reading your text till end, but it is very important to motivate peoples to vote… btw prepare yourself for coding Candy Crush clone:)

Ohh seems that part was added later on:)

You were first, I will delete it and let you re-submit?

Please, no CC clone. I’m demanding a Metal Slug one! :wink:

It was in my original plan, but wanted to get the survey up and my wording write for the reward :slight_smile:

Done…!

My Choice of the Game:

A crossed platform real time multiplayer game with Socket.IO

with physics:)

1 Like

oh, really…

coz I’m facing a bug with it… :smiley:

kill two birds with one stone… that’s the idea… haha

I vote for ZeroMQ :smiley:

I am glad the community votes and not just you :smile:

:smile:

Whyt that antipathy against ZeroMQ?

Will there be a voting for the game?

no antipathy at all.

There will have to be some kind of vote.

Right now we have a long way to go. There are only 10 responses.

Ah, alright then. Based on your response I had the impression, that my votes are always kind of “too exotic” :wink:

Sure. The year has still 3 months to hang in there.

we added a CC clone done in JS like 2 years ago. Crystal Craze: http://www.cocos2d-x.org/hub/32

36 responses, let’s keep these rolling in…

Survey submitted!

36 is still far far away from your 1000 responses.
Do we have so many active user who will read this post?

May be need to think other way to notice user about the survey for better response.