Support for MP3 on wp_v2 branch

Hi,
While trying to play MP3 files on WP_v2 I am getting an exception. WAV files are played OK and there is no test or sample under the test project.
Does the WP_v2 branch supports playing MP3 files?

Thanks.

no support MP3 version on windows phone,you must translate to wav

I have been trying to play an audio file in .wav format for wp2 branch. It returns an exception when I try to run this line

SimpleAudioEngine::sharedEngine()->playEffect(“FishEats1.wav”);

I have also added ‘CocosDenshionWindowsPhone.lib;’ to Project > Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies line.

How have you been able to run the audio. I have also set the content to TRUE under the property of my FishEats1.wav file.

moka moka wrote:

Hi,
While trying to play MP3 files on WP_v2 I am getting an exception. WAV files are played OK and there is no test or sample under the test project.
Does the WP_v2 branch supports playing MP3 files?
>
Thanks.

I have been trying to play an audio file in .wav format for wp2 branch. It returns an exception when I try to run this line

SimpleAudioEngine::sharedEngine()->playEffect(“FishEats1.wav”);

I have also added ‘CocosDenshionWindowsPhone.lib;’ to Project > Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies line.

How have you been able to run the audio. I have also set the content to TRUE under the property of my FishEats1.wav file.