Submit error

I try to submit my game to Windowphone dev center but I get these error! Anyone has complete before?
My game use cocos2dx 2.2

Best regards

1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll:CreateMutexExA() isn’t allowed in assembly libcocos2d.dll. Update it and then try again.
1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll:CreateEventExA() isn’t allowed in assembly libGLESv2_phone.dll. Update it and then try again.
1028: The native API api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-1.dll:OutputDebugStringA() isn’t allowed in assembly libcocos2d.dll. Update it and then try again.

My God!

OutputDebugStringA() can simply comment out because it will not affect your game logic. Maybe you can use which is in C++11 to replace CreateMutexExA() and simulate CreateEventExA() behavior.

Hope the official answer will be posted later!

Great thanks for your support! Where can I find the OutputDebugStringA() function to comment it?

You can search the key words through out the solution. I find only one file using OutputDebugStringA/W which is CCCommon.cpp. You can comment them out for the release build, or and a macro as your wish.

Reguard to CreateMutex stuff, it is used in CCWinRTUtils.h, you can use here. CreateEventEx() is used in several places, you can check whether to change it or simply comment out, if you’re not using them.

Oh,
Great thanks for your support. :slight_smile:

how to use

mutex is C++11 feature. If you’re using VS2012, you can use it directly by #include .

Hello!
I’m edit my project follow above support:

• in CCCommon.cpp: comment all OutputDebugStringA/W
    Result:
  • When I complete my game for Debug mode: Sound can play
  • When I complete my game for Release mode: Sound mute

Please help me: What wrong and the way for this issues
Thank everyone

It seems the sound is not related to the code you modified… I guess maybe this because some boolean variable is not initialized in the release build?

I checked my project.
In Cocos2d-x 2.2 standard (download from Cocos2d-x.org), my project still can not play sound Effect when run with “Release” mode, but run in “Debug”.
How I fix it! (I think I fail in configuration project properties, but I don’t know where this)
“TestCpp” projects work for Release!

Find in Audio.cpp line:
m_soundEffects[sound].m_soundEffectSourceVoice->SetVolume(m_soundEffctVolume);
and comment it. It will works.

It work. Thank Wojciech Swierczyk