StudioComponent after importing a project from Cocos Studio

Hello,

I have imported a project from Cocos Studio into Cocos Creator and I am now trying to get it running.
I noticed my ListView became a node with a StudioComponent component attached.
All the properties of that component are read only, and when I run the project the area is not scrollable.

What am I supposed to do with this StudioComponent? I can’t find anything about it in the docs.

Thanks.

There are some widgets (CheckBox, ListView, SliderBar, TextAtlas, PageView) not supported in Creator now. StudioComponent is added for these nodes when importing. It’s just a placeholder component that record the data of the widget. So it’s readonly & no any effect.

StudioComponent is supposed once Creator support these widgets, then you can add the right component and move the configs to the new component.

Thanks a lot for the explanation, that make sense.

There is a ScrollView widget in Creator right now, I think I can achieve the same effect using it (plus a Mask and a Layout as I read from the doc).

1 Like

Hi, I am having problems with items imported that are positioned based on percentages.
Right not some of those items are at the wrong positions when exported to from studio to Cocos Creator.