Strange behavior of a game, pinned to home screen

My html5/js game works perfect on iPhone 5s in safari browser.
It looks like some kind of magic, but after I pin my game site to home screen, it starts behave differently.

1. Game opens in full screen, that is absolutely nice, but all the animations became a bit slower. I’m checking animation speed, comparing it to PC. When my game site is not pinned - all works exact as on PC, but when I run game from home screen - it became slower. I mean, animation, created it Cocos Creator.

2. Every focus change leads into a full reload of my game site. That is not so when I open my game from safari.

Thanks for your advice.

Tested the same thing on iPhone 6s. Result is the same.There is no even difficult or long animations, but they still play slowly. Does anyone has the same issues when starting his game from pinned to home screen mode?

It is a known issue and it is not fixed yet:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/31599

Is there anybody out there? © Pink Floyd :slight_smile:

I’m chatting here with myself :smile:
Regardless bad-working pinned websites on iOS, I also faced slow animations problem on Android.

Does anyone ran his game smoothly in fullscreen mode?
Without fullscreen, I’m wondering of the animations made in Cocos Creator - they are just working like a charm over my expectations.
But when I make game running in a fullscreen(which is not so bigger actually) - all became very slow…

Thanks in advice!