Stopping Grid leave an empty header space?

Let say I have a grid with items. My grid has size 1120x600, it’s setting is:

Let say any single item has size: 360x120. When I populate items to the grid, the grid always leaves an empty space at header with exactly height as same as the item. If I resize the item to 360x60, the empty space will have height 60, too.

How to prevent the grid from leaving an empty header space?

I tried to replicate your problem but I couldn’t. It just worked fine for me:

I first started with the ‘Start Axis’ option of the grid as Horizontal, and filled 3 slash sprites. Then I switched the ‘Start Axis’ to Vertical and filled more 9 splash sprites.

I think your problem may be the starting size (width and height) of your layout node. Because, if it is the Start Axis is Horizontal, it will not resize the layout width, and you will may have an empty space.

For a grid, you must know the dimension in one direction and set the Start Axis in the other direction, or switch the Start Axis once you have filled that dimension.

Thank you. I want the panel extend to the bottom, so I set Start Axis = HORIZONTAL.
About the size of the node, I set the width to fit 3 items, and the height to 0. However the size I set the starting size of the Layout node, it keep remain empty header space when I putting the first item into that Layout node.

Try setting the height to fit 1 item, instead of 0. Let’s see if it works