Starting developing games for Web and Android (Windows), and Internet Explorer problem

Hi, I have simple but not obvious questions about developing games for web and Android with cocos2d-x (JavaScript). I am working on Windows (Win7 x64). I am just moving from Flash to cocos2d-x and I spent a few days trying to understand how to prepare my development environment to work with cocos. Many things has changed for last few years and currently on cocos download page I could find only Cocos Creator and cocos2d-x engine. I tried both. Cocos Creator looks nice however I want to create my game just from code and the creator doesn’t give me a good access to main.js and resource.js files. I don’t want to use scenes, these from Cocos Creator. However the creator has a nice code editor with code completion (I can see which functions are available for a given class).

When I tried to create a new project by using cocos console in cocos2d-x, it created a nice layout of the project with two nice folders: ‘src’ and ‘res’. I have access to all the files I want, however I can’t see any programming environment to work well with cocos for JavaScript. At the moment I test Visual Studio Code. I created a few ‘tasks’ to build projects for web and android and I added shortcuts to run these commands (it’s much better than just using command prompt). However it’s still not much comfortable (especially because each time when I run the command: ‘cocos run -p web’, I have to terminate the task manually.
The second thing is the reason I write this post. VS Code doesn’t give me proper code completion like the one Cocos Creator’s code editor provides. Also I tried debugging in VS Code and it didn’t work properly last time (VS community was throwing exceptions while debugging after I connected to VS Code - I don’t remember well now what exactly it was). Additionally it is very inconvenient to use VS Code + VS Community and building code for Windows just to debug the JavaScript code.

So my questions are:

1. Is there any programming environment I can use with cocos2d-x (now in 2017) that provides:
    -proper code completion (similar to the one from Cocos Creator) (I tried to use Cocos Code IDE (2?), but I couldn’t set the framework folder)
    -debugger that I can use in ‘normal way’

2. Is there any way I can use Cocos Creator just to work with the code like I would do by using programming environment? I am fine to put assets onto the list in creator but I would like to manually configure my main.js file. Project layout (folders) is more complex in Cocos Creator. I like the simple version: ‘src’ and ‘res’.

Answer for question no. 1 is more important to me. I would like to use Visual Studio Community if possible. It has JavaScript support.
The best thing would be to have something similar to Adobe Flash Builder. Maybe Cocos team will make something like that in the future. Environment that is already set up and provides code completion and debugging.

Finally I managed to use Visual Studio Community 2017. I created a new project (ASP.NET Empty Web Site) and moved all necessary files from the cocos2d-x project.
I can run my hello world project for my Firefox browser. However Visual Studio debugger works well with the Internet Explorer (in my case it works only with the IE). I use IE 11 and when I try to debug the hello world app, IE throws an unhandled exception in the code:

xhr.timeout = 10000;

Unhandled exception at line 625, column 13 in http://localhost:49243/frameworks/cocos2d-html5/CCBoot.js
0x800a139e - JavaScript execution time error: InvalidStateError occurred

As I wrote, Firefox works fine. I have this problem just when I try to debug the app by using the IE.
I downloaded the newest version of the engine (cocos2d-x 3.15)

P.S. If somebody wants to know how to use Visual Studio with cocos2d-x JavaScript project, I made a simple tutorial:
https://pawex3.blogspot.com/2017/05/cocos2d-x-html5-javascript-project-in.html

So does anyone know why there is a problem with the Internet Explorer?
Even when I create a new project by cmd and I run it with command: “cocos run -p web”. In the Internet Explorer I have the same problem - in fresh project. Is it my fault or the engine?

Added later:
I tested the test project also on my Win 10 and it still didn’t work in the IE11 and Microsoft Edge. Firefox was fine.

Can somebody else test ‘hello world’ project on IE11 from this version of the engine?

Added later:
I tested the ‘hello world’ project on a different device with Win 7 and the problem was still there. I also sent this project to my friend and it worked for him only in Firefox (it didn’t work in IE11, Chrome, Microsoft Edge).

Nobody replies here, I will add the issue on github.