Some details of the bugs:
- The games works lagging a bit in Chrome but crashes unexpectedly in the Android browser.
- The game used to work in older versions of my code, but rotating sprites. Now it crashes when loading the game.
- I made a software actualisation and the game worked perfectly the first time I ran it. After that it never worked again.
- Sometimes the loading screen blinks and then the browser crashes.
I want to emphasise that my game is working fine in other devices, the problem is with Sony Xperias. And I have also realised that with a Sony Xperia Arch the Cocos2d HTML5 Hello World and Test cases are not working.