Some bones show error on some android devices,I use Flash+dragonBones make CCArmature,Why?

The armature show error on some android devices,it is part of amatures show,and orthers on show while the apk run on the android devices,

Why?

you dont need dragonBones yet. just import .fla

it will be converted
Yu qing Niu wrote:

The armature show error on some android devices,it is part of amatures show,and orthers on show while the apk run on the android devices,
>
Why?

有联系方式么,哥们,你的建议是导入直接使用 cocostuido导入。fla转成。jaon文件中在播放?

yes, you can import the bone animation from flash to cocostudio directly. and if you hava any question. can send me email yuye.liu@chukong-inc.com. but the best way I hope you can ask question following this topic. thank you very much

Yu qing Niu wrote:

有联系方式么,哥们,你的建议是导入直接使用 cocostuido导入。fla转成。jaon文件中在播放?

yuye liu wrote:

yes, you can import the bone animation from flash to cocostudio directly. and if you hava any question. can send me email yuye.liu@chukong-inc.com. but the best way I hope you can ask question following this topic. thank you very much
>
Yu qing Niu wrote:
> 有联系方式么,哥们,你的建议是导入直接使用 cocostuido导入。fla转成。jaon文件中在播放?

but ,use cocosutdio import fla,it is support .fla not easy,some property can not be parse in cocosutido, the bug also be find int the testcpp ,the demo int extension armature

I tested it. as I experience you can import it .

Yu qing Niu wrote:

yuye liu wrote:
> yes, you can import the bone animation from flash to cocostudio directly. and if you hava any question. can send me email yuye.liu@chukong-inc.com. but the best way I hope you can ask question following this topic. thank you very much
>
> Yu qing Niu wrote:
> > 有联系方式么,哥们,你的建议是导入直接使用 cocostuido导入。fla转成。jaon文件中在播放?
>
but ,use cocosutdio import fla,it is support .fla not easy,some property can not be parse in cocosutido, the bug also be find int the testcpp ,the demo int extension armature

Could you tell me which test case show error?
And where is wrong?

Kaile Yin.
Can you share me DragonBones Tool?
My topic : http://www.cocos2d-x.org/forums/18/topics/43775
Please,help!