Some advice to Cocos2d-X of IAP and Social network for all platform

Hi,
I found that Cocos2d-x lack of IAP and Social network(Leaderboard and Achievement) binding for all platform(Android, iOS and WP8).
Any volunteer willing to develop the binding ?
Or Cocos2d-X team take the initiative ?
It is “weird” a cross platform game framework it continue update from v1, v2 to v3 but without IAP and Social network.
Compare to others game framework, they already have their own IAP binding for free without paying the annual fees to third party.

You have already Soomla and EziSocial

There are not free, u have to pay monthly and buy game credit.

I dont think it is weird at all that there isn’t a cross-platform solution for social interaction.

The devs are here to develop the core gaming functionality. If they stop that to work on social media then we dont get as many features and bug fixes as fast.

Lets not forget that we are all programmers here. That means if we are good we should be able to write code for ourselves to accomplish what we need. Not beg for a 3-4 line solution so we can get out games done faster and cash in.

Its not that hard to interface with Game Center or Facebook

KS Lam wrote:

There are not free, u have to pay monthly and buy game credit.

Soomla is free and EziSocial also but limited. Price 50$ for EziSocial also isn’t so much.

Social network is important, especially facebook, IAP. We need revenue (to buy coffee and continue to work :slight_smile: )

As an indie developer, I won’t consider EziSocial due to limited budget/feature. $50 should be spent on other areas and not on the social network for single app, which could be terminated anytime because no one download/play the app.
Soomla looks good but does not support 3.x yet.
Avalon is free and you may get a trial.

Anyway I don’t think it is possible to debug/work on my development environment for those API because we are using Windows 7. :frowning: