[SOLVED] Reference Error: ccs is undefined

Hi, I’ve been investigating the use of CocoStudio lately, and looking at the samples I’ve found that using the widgets by code can be quite usefull.

So I’ve started copying from “UIScrollViewTest.js”, but I’m having an error: whenever I try to access the ccs object (for example, doing this._uiLayer = ccs.UILater.create();) I get a “ReferenceError: ccs is not defined” error in that line.

Can anybody help me? Do I have to add some configuration to my “cocos2d.js” or “main.js” files in order to be able to use CocoStudio’s classes? I’m I missing something else? I’m using latest version from github (I get the same error if I try to use v2.2.2).

I’m really sad, since I was planning on devoting today to get scrolling working for my TMX manager class, but I can’t even get this to work :frowning: .

PS: yes, I am loading the game from a webserver, and I still get the same error.

edit: d’oh! I had loadExtension:false instead of loadExtension:true in my “cocos2d.js” file.

edit2: in the end, I could not get UIScrollView as I wanted, the tests aren’t as modular and independent enough for me to understand how to make a minimal implementation. So it turned out to be simpler to just add a scroll method manually to my tmx layer.

Hi,Sebastián .
Use CocoStudio’s classes must set loadExtension:truein “cocos2d.js” file.

Xingsen Ma wrote:

Hi,Sebastián .
Use CocoStudio’s classes must set loadExtension:truein “cocos2d.js” file.

Yes, I had already discovered that and edited my post about it (as well as marked it as “solved”) before you posted…

Thanks still.