[Solved] OneSignal Integration Problem

Hi,

I am trying to integrate OneSignal into my game using SDKBOX. I completed the installation of OneSignal successfully but when i try to run the application as an Android application in the device, i am receiving the message “sdkbox.PluginOneSignal is undefined”. Every other plugin i am using with SDKBOX works fine.

I am using Cocos2D-JS with Android Studio. I’ve also doubled checked the manual integration guide for One Signal and everything seems to be fine, but the Application does not seem to find the specific module.

The SDKBOX version i am using is v1.0.1.17 and OneSignal module version is v2.3.10.3.

Thanks in advance…

Replying to my own Post!

I Finally found the solution to my own problem…

The problem was that due to the problem with long file paths in the Windows environment, i had changed the folder’s name of my project to a smaller one. Even though i had changed the folder name, all other plugins that where installed before the change, were playing correctly, and the project was compiling and running correctly. Apparently the project name is critical on the way cocos2D-X and Sdkbox are working.

So after changing it back to the original name it worked like a charm!

Thanks anyway.