[SOLVED]Error connecting to Google Play Services and using sdkbox Review plugin

I’m getting an error when using sdkboxplay and trying to connect to google play services. App doesn’t crash or anything but it doesn’t seem to submit anything when I try to submit my score to a leaderboard, and nothing happens when I try to sdkbox::PluginSdkboxPlay::showLeaderboard("Cgk...etc");. I’ve found this in the logcat:

I/GPS: Error connecting to play services, reason: 'SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4)'.

Another strange thing is that when connecting to Google Play Services it doesn’t display my game’s name, it says ‘libcocos2dx’. The same happens when I try to use sdkbox Review plugin, instead of the app’s name, it says ‘libcocos2dx’. I’ve attached two images so you can understand better what I mean.

1 Like

I’m now trying to integrate heyzap, and when launching their test activity, app’s name is also ‘libcocos2dx’

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Obviously I can’t release the game like this.

1 Like

Ok, so I’ve fixed the name problem like this:
In AndroidManifest.xml I’ve added xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools" to the first manifest tag. Then, I’ve added tools:replace="android:label" android:label="@string/app_name" to the application tag.

But this doesn’t solve the play services connection error, any idea with that?

1 Like

So for google play leaderboard to work, there are couple things you need to double check

1. make sure you sign in before doing any other request
  2. make sure your signature/sha1 on google play developer console is the same as your dev build
3 Likes

Yeah it works with a release build signed correctly. Thanks.

1 Like

You can actually link a dev sha1 key to google play so you can test with your debug build

2 Likes

Thanks, didn’t know that, I’ll check it out.

Please mark it as [SOLVED] if it has been solved, thanks.

is this some kind of template or library? can i get this?