[SOLVED] Error after update Cocos Creator 1.6.2 sdkbox

After update update no sdkbox plugin, it started working on my old projects, appearing errors similar to this. So I created a test project and added sdkbox plugin Rate Review to test, and presented the same error shown in the image. It also occurs with Admob and others …

This problem has complicated my whole life, … I never thought of changing engine but now, with problems, lack of documentation, tutorials, in English … I’m seriously thinking … = (

1 Like

I can confirm that I’ve also received the same messages when trying to add InApp Purchases and Google Play Services.

Tried different api levels, different ndks… nothing worked.

Tried completely new empty project. It builds until I add a SDKBox package.

Let us have @nite take a look at this.

Read the forum. The answer is here Creator sdk integration error

2 Likes

After a lot of fighting and practically 12hrs working on it, I was able to compile …

processes I’ve been through:

I found the site: http://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/t/creator-sdk-integration-error/39619/7
with the change, in SDK integration, (TKS @hawkite) :

ATTENTION: EVERY INSERT OF A NEW PLUGIN OF THE SDKBOX IS NECESSARY TO MAKE THIS ADJUSTMENT AGAIN !!!

then appeared the following error, with problem in the SDK version
I made the following file: “build / jsb-default / frameworks / cocos / plataform / android / libcocos2dx / build.grandle” and made the changes:
error image:

change:

later you also have to change the version of ‘gpg’ and ‘plugin_review_src_project’ , because of the following error:

change:

after the above changes I had problems with translations:

• “jsb-default / frameworks / runtme-src / proj.android / plugin_review_res_project /”
  • "/ jsb-default / frameworks / cocos / plataform / android / java / lib / gpg /

image:

solution I found add the snippet ‘lintoptions’ image:

I managed to compile successfully, however, I did not test on the mobile device, I will test tomorrow … if there is an error. warning again …

1 Like

@nite can you look this over, just in case. Seems like a lot of work to do for each plugin.