SimpleAudioEngine cannot handle 1 music and 1 effect at the same time

I was using Simple Audio Engine for v2.x.

I ported my game to v3.13.1 and it worked perfectly until I found out that it cannot play 1 background music and 1 effect at the same time (it plays but it affects the gameplay, freezing the game momentarily when I play the short sound effect while the background music is running. If I disable background audio, it doesn’t freeze, if I disable SFX, it doesn’t freeze.

This happens only on certain devices. ( ASUS MeMO Pad™ FHD 10 (ME302C) ). This was NOT happening on v2.x.

I also tried AudioEngine and it has other problems like completely freezing the game when played as soon as the Scene is changed on the Director and the sound stutters wile playing the first second of the music. It is somehow affected by the cpu load? (unlike SimpleAudioEngine). It also cannot play looping audio perfectly (unlike SimpleAudioEngine)…

I am trying to understand what causes this… I want to continue with SimpleAudioEngine as it plays the music and effects smoothly… But I want to find out the reason of that problem : the freeze that occurs when background and effect played at the same time on Asus Memo Pad FHD 10. So, at least if I can check it on the device, I can switch to AudioEngine just for that device, but to do that I need to know why that is happening… Any ideas?

It is on Android right? Unfortinatly there is no chance to make it working :frowning: