Silly problem compiling hello world cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/

Hi.

I have been following all steps in this link:
https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/blob/master/samples/Cpp/HelloCpp/proj.android/README.md

I But i get the following error:
The container ‘Android Dependencies’ references non existing library ‘/home/piperoman/Librerias/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/cocos2dx/platform/android/java/bin/java.jar’ in HelloCpp

This jar doesn’t exist, It must exist? What I have to do?

What is going on?

Did you compile the cocos2dx libraries before trying to compile the example?

Best
Anton

When I compile the HelloCpp first time, It auto-compile cocos2dx libraries because are dependencies in the Android.mk, isn’t it?

You should import cocos2dx java lib(cocos2dx/platform/android/java.
And build it before building other projects.

I made the following steps:

1º Configure “MY CONFIG” in build_native.sh with my data. CORRECT
2º Import into Eclipse cocos2d-x Library: CORRECT, In Workspace
2.1 File > Import > Android > Existing…
2.2 Select $COCOS2d-2.1-rc0-x-2.1.2>cocos2dx/platform/android/java [A project named “java” will be see in workspace]
2.3 Ok
3º Import HelloCpp into Eclipse project:
3.1 File > Import > Android > Existing…
3.2 Select the MAIN folder where you did clone
3.3 Finish
4º Execute “./build_native.sh” *COMPILE EVERYTHING"

But when I run, I had “The container ‘Android Dependencies’ references non existing library ‘/home/piperoman/Librerias/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/cocos2dx/platform/android/java/bin/java.jar’ in HelloCpp”

Is everything correct?

did u already replace android reference?? if not the step right click on ur project properties->android remove ur old library and add libcocos2dx

Wibowo Raditya wrote:

did u already replace android reference?? if not the step right click on ur project properties->android remove ur old library and add libcocos2dx

Wibowo you are right