Several issues using cocos2d-x and Marmalade 6.0.2

Hi guys,

I having several issues using cocos2d-x and lastest version of Marmalade.

1. There is something wrong with the orientation flags. It’s like the orientation
    flags are doing the inverse that they are telling. As example I’m using kCCDeviceOrientationPortrait
    in order to put my iPad screen oriented in landscape! in my app.icf file I have:

[S3E]
DispFixRot = Landscape

If you avoid using the DispFixRot flag it seems to work until you want to use retina display in the new
iPad. So in order to work in landscape mode with retina diplay in the new iPad i have in my app.icf:

[S3E]
DispFixRot = Landscape
IOSDispScaleFactor = 200

And I’m using kCCDeviceOrientationPortrait in the Director.

1. If I want to use pvr textures in iphone/ipad i have to comment these lines in the
    CCTexturePVR.cpp file:

//#if (CC_TARGET_PLATFORM == CC_PLATFORM_IOS)
{ kPVRTextureFlagTypePVRTC_2, GL_COMPRESSED_RGBA_PVRTC_2BPPV1_IMG, ~~1,~~1, 2, true, kCCTexture2DPixelFormat_PVRTC2 },
{ kPVRTextureFlagTypePVRTC_4, GL_COMPRESSED_RGBA_PVRTC_4BPPV1_IMG, ~~1,~~1, 4, true, kCCTexture2DPixelFormat_PVRTC4 },
//{ kPVRTextureFlagTypeBGRA_8888, GL_RGBA, GL_BGRA, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, 32, false, kCCTexture2DPixelFormat_RGBA8888 },
//#endif

Because my target platform is marmalade but actually my deployment platform is iOS. So Is there any way to configure this kind of issues?
I think the same could happend if you’re using marmalade as a platform but your deployment platform is Android.

1. There is a big mess trying to use Retina display for iOS using Marmalade. I’m creating a game for iPhone and iPad supporting retina display in
    both platforms. Could someone exlain how to the ~~hd,~~ipadhd suffix work? is it possible to use -hd for iPhone and iPad retina display?

Thank you guys.

Cheers

Sorry guys I forgot to say I’m using cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.13.0-beta