Set up new project Code IDE

I installed Cocos IDE and create a new project according to this article:
http://cocos2d-x.org/wiki/How_to_build_a_simple_game_with_Cocos_Code_IDE
But I can’t Build my project because of the next error:

If I download source code from the article and import it everything works fine.
Can anyone give me an advice what have I missed?

What I did:

1. Downloaded the the .zip file of completed 3.0 JS tutorial from http://cocos2d-x.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Cocos2d-JS

2. Created a new project in cocosIDE with settings Import files from existing project, then here I selected res, src and project.json of the downloaded project because it is not ready to use for cocosIDE.

3. Then simply debugged the project.

4. One thing you may try it right click the projcet and upgrade the project to latest cocosIDE.
    If it is saying that they both have same version then one more thing you may do is make a new LUA project and where you give name to the new Project, it contains checkbox where it asks if you want to import something from existing project. Then select accordingly as I mentioned in step2.

5. If you didn’t understand 2nd part of Step4, then simply create and new Lua project and then after it has made then project, go to the location of your downloaded completed tutorials .zip copy the content src, res and .cocos-project.json and paste and replace it in the workspace project.
    Also, you need to edit a file similar to main.js in the same fashion as discussed in post CocosIDE: Unable to import js-tests
    so that it is able to load resources

Hope this helps…

Hey, I just downloaded the project and then simply imported it in CocosIDE without any modification.
Then I run it as Run Win32. It was running absolutely fine… Btw I am using latest cocosIDE on also Windows 7

Thaks for your reply @catch_up.

I can import and successfully ran project from the tutorial. I just wonder how to build new project from scratch without any manipulation with already existing projects.

@Den,
“Existing Projects Importing” will help you! Please check out from Second Cocos Code IDE release ! [1.0.0-rc1]

Please note, IDE only copy existing resource to the new IDE project.
If you have modified C++ source code, you need move them to the new project.