[SdkboxPlay] Help to get token after sign in successed on android

Can i get token after sign in success google play services using sdkboxplay on android.

I found that i can get that from GoogleSignInResult --> GoogleSignInAccount --> getServerAuthCode() but sdkboxplay do not public in player fields.

More I found Sdkbox public method getApplicationToken() but it doesn’t work

Pls help me, i really need it asap

Many tks :slight_smile: @nite

getApplicationToken() is for LiveOps, dose sdkbox::SdkboxPlay::getPlayerId() works for you? it also uniquely identify the user.

Yep getPlayerId() also return unique ID but I need token return from google for authen third party server, so @nite you can help me to public that method

I also think about decompile and recompile jar file but it may be concern with lib .a in C++ code, so many confuse @@

I also need to fetch email after sign in so you can add sign in option and update sdk pls

Many tks :slight_smile:

Ok we’ll add that for the next release around 11/2

Yeah I’m really appriciated for quickly reply and support, wait to updated those :slight_smile:

hi @nite pls let me know if I can access info ServerAuthCode cause I have just edited post :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this has been delayed because we have to do some other more urgent bugfix, I’ll update once we have the release date

Dear nite,
Do you have any update about get access token feature?

Should be returned by

sdkbox::SdkboxPlay::getPlayerAccountField()

Thank for your reply. But I can’t found on document how to get access token. What is token field name?

Thank you.

==From documents====
iOS/Android fields

These fields are common to ios and android: player_id name * display_name

making a call to sdkbox.SdkboxPlay.getPlayerAccountField( field ) will return a string with the field contents. If the requested field does not exist, empty string will returned in exchange. player_id will be returned by calling sdkbox.SdkboxPlay.getPlayerId() too.

Android only fields

For Android platform, there are some other available fields:

title
icon_image_uri
hires_image_uri
last_play_timestamp
retrieved_timestamp
use the same getPlayerAccountField to get these values as strings.

sdkbox::SdkboxPlay::getPlayerAccountField("server_auth_code")

I’ll update the documentation ASAP

Hi nite,

Do you have any update on the availability of the new “server_auth_code” field, and for the “email” field requested above?

I see it was added to the docs here:
http://docs.sdkbox.com/en/plugins/sdkboxplay/v3-cpp/#using-sdkboxplay

but it is missing from the docs here:
http://docs.sdkbox.com/en/plugins/sdkboxplay/v3-cpp/#methods

Sdkbox is returning an empty string for both “server_auth_code” and “email” after successful sign in.

Thanks.

“server_auth_code” is working, but it’s only available on Google play, are you trying to get it on iOS?