[SDKBOXPlay] Can't show leaderboard on iOS 8

Hello!

In one of our projects we’re using SDKBOXPLAY, which seems to work fine on iOS 9 and higher.
However, we’ve noticed that on iOS 8 devices the function calls to showLeaderboard/showAllLeaderboards/showAchievements don’t work properly. Instead of showing the leaderboard, they just show the ‘challenges’ screen. We tested this on multiple iOS 8 devices with sandbox users with the same result.

Anyone have a clue about what might be causing this?

I did some search online seems no one has correct answer, it indicates that might be a server issue on apple side.

I checked some other apps and their leaderboards were working on the iOS 8 device. So I’m not sure if it’s a problem with Apple with our specific app, or a problem with the current version of SDKBOXPlay. Unfortunately I’m not in a position at the moment to set up a new app in iTunes Connect to see if I can reproduce it with a new cocos project. Do you happen to have any cocos2dx apps with SDKBOXPlay implemented that you could check on iOS8? I’ll also look for a way to contact Apple about the issue just in case.

I’ll check our sample app with ios 8

Did you manage to have some time to check it yet? Any results?