SDKBOX wrong compile

@nite
Hi , it seems u forgot something in SDKBOX code - I’m now compiling SDKBOX with c++_static compile enabled in Application.mk

As understood SDKBOX now automaticly picking files from libs_c++_static folder in JNI folder for plugins, but by some reason SDKBOX core still trying to access libs folder - so it seems u forgot something in code to look into libs_c++_static folder instead of libs.

I think you have to move the files manually - it’s mentioned in the integration guide:

Note: sdkbox link with gnustl by default, if your project link with c++static please replace the files in <project_root>/jni/<plugin_name>/libs with files in <project_root>/jni/<plugin_name>/libs_c++_static folder

http://docs.sdkbox.com/en/plugins/iap/v3-cpp/

I was doing that way before - copying from libs_ c++_static to libs folder - but this time compiler started to complain about this as it was looking for c++_static folder - but I renamed it to libs - after that I keeped everything as it is - everything was compiled until compiler started to compile SDKBOX core where it failed, then I moved files from c++_static to libs inside SDKBOX folder core and compile finished sucessfully.

So I’m assuming now cocos2d-x compiler know that need to check inside c++_static libs for SDKBOX plugins, but by some reason not doing this inside SDKBOX core folder.

update your sdkbox/Android.mk

LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_MODULE := sdkbox
LOCAL_MODULE_FILENAME := lib$(LOCAL_MODULE)

ifeq ($(APP_STL), c++_static)
    LOCAL_SRC_FILES := libs_c++_static/$(TARGET_ARCH_ABI)/$(LOCAL_MODULE_FILENAME).a
else
    LOCAL_SRC_FILES := libs/$(TARGET_ARCH_ABI)/$(LOCAL_MODULE_FILENAME).a
endif

LOCAL_EXPORT_C_INCLUDES := $(LOCAL_PATH)
LOCAL_EXPORT_LDLIBS := -llog

include $(PREBUILT_STATIC_LIBRARY)

Thanks for your report,