SDKBOX use policy

Hello, I’m trying to implement admob, in-app purchase, and other plugins of SDKBOX, in a cocos2dx game.

After reading this comment and knowing SDKBOX is a company, I read the privace policy of SDKBOX but I wasn’t been able to find any information concerning the usage of their plugins.

I wonder if I have some obligations when sharing an app in Google Play. (Not the kind of obligations related to the good use/no misleading content , etc, BUT the obligations about sharing the name of SDKBOX, their copyright documents, link to their website, etc.)

Also, when I uploaded my first APP in Google Play, I had to provide documentation about the use of 3rd party resources/software used in my application to the Google Play App Review Team before publishing it, so I suppose I’ll have to provide some information concerning SDKBOX if the app implements some of their plugins. Is that correct? What type of information I have to send to the Review Team?

Also, are there other obligations when using SDKBOX I have to be aware for avoiding future legacy problems with SDKBOX and/or Google Play Store?
(for example stating in the app/play store, or some place that SDKBOX, and hence my app, can get information of the user? (SDKBOX Privacy Policy and this post))

If someone had experience in these subjects, could you give some clarifying information?

Many many thanks!

Let us ask @yinjimmy for advice.

I found your post rather confusing to read.

SDKBox are plugins to Cocos2d-x and Cocos Creator. You use them in your app. When you deploy you should follow the rules of the store you are publishing to. Google Play Store might want information while Apple App Store doesn’t. Just give them what they ask for.

There are many developers here that use SDKBOX and deploy to Android. Perhaps @smitpatel88, @energyy hmm, I’ll try to think of others and tag them here.

1 Like

For Google you can provide your own privacy-policy url, in which you can mention about SDKBOX and its policy url. I am using it in many games and no problem so far.
But I am also concern for GDPR compliance thing, so already asked in forum related to that and waiting for answer.

Any updates? The end of the week has passed. :’)

Sorry about the delay. It’s updated here: Is SDKBOX EU-GDPR compliance ready?

Thank you! :slight_smile: