SdkBox plugins headers not available

I added a couple of plugins from SdkBox to cocos2dx, and they installed fine without any problems, however when I go to my IDE(Visual Studio), and try to add, for example, the facebook plugin to AppDelegate with #include "PluginFacebook/PluginFacebook.h", it says “It cannot open the source file” and intellisense won’t autocomplete, which it generally means that it’s not found.

Since all SDK box plugins have the same issue, I’m assuming the libraries are not properly included in the project, if that’s the case can I add it manually to fix this issue.

try this.
#include “PluginFacebook.h”

That didn’t work beside Intellisense would find it was that simple, which leads me to believe the libraries are not included.

after modifying ,are you getting any error except intelligence?

The same error as before, cannot open source file

Try with full path
#include “…/proj.android/jni/pluginfacebook/PluginFacebook.h”

Well, now I can access it’s member functions but it will give me a compile error “unresolved external symbols” which still link related

Is it on iOS or android?

Not sure what you mean, I’ve been working on the Win32 version and then decide to compile the code to Android.

Create ‘pluginfacebook’ filter and add android’s ‘PluginFacebook.h’ file into filter on your solution explorer.
i using this… access member funtions and compile well.

That would probably work on my current project, but I don’t see how that would work on others platforms.