I have implemented SDKBOX Play version 2.2.4 into our iOS game and am having some problems when the player cancels the initial Game Center sign in dialog and then later I try to invoke sdkbox::PluginSdkboxPlay::signin() at a later time to allow the player to signin to Game Center.
- Upon cancel, I get a listener event onConnectionStatusChanged(GPS_CONNECTION_ERROR)
- At a future time, the player presses a button to login and I call sdkbox::PluginSdkboxPlay::signin(), but nothing happens and I don’t get any onConnectionStatusChanged events. I would expect that the native Game Center sign in dialog would appear to allow the player to sign in.
I have tried many variations of using the API calls:
- Calling sdkbox::PluginSdkboxPlay::signout() when I get GPS_CONNECTION_ERROR)
- Calling sdkbox::PluginSdkboxPlay::init() again when the player tries to sign in again at a future time (followed by signin() of course)
- Removing the old listener and recreating
Is there any way to allow the player to cancel the initial Game Center sign in dialog at the beginning of the game and then opting to sign in again at a later time?