SDKBOX js listener auto release when run heavy scene

I used cocos2d js 3.10, sdkbox 1.0.0.7 and some ads plugin.
When I run ads after game play scene with about 30 objects and update call, listeners didn’t work. I tried with less objects and it worked so it seem like listener auto release.

Can you tell me which Ads plugin are you using, we’ll try to reproduce it.

I fixed it, seem like cause is javascript garbage collection, I have to bind listener to a global object.

Hi @jokerx86:

We’ve the same issue on js (Vungle) in Android, but using a singleton class this one persist. The workaround is readd listeners when we create and destroy layers.

We’re losing ad listeners only. Facebook, Flurry and Review plugin listeners are still there.

Could you fix it, @nite?

Thanks!

Do you mean you’re losing listener for SDKBOX Ads or other Ad plugins?

In both cases @nite.

I’ve tested it again with cocos2dx 3.10 JSB and SDKBox 2.1.3. The issue is still there.

With SDKBox 2.2.0 the issue is there too. Then I will continue to use my workaround, because I can’t contact with @Ibon.

Could you create a Plugin Ads test into js-tests and test listener Ads with a singleton class, @nite? js-tests creates/destroys multiple scenes and layers and we could discover the issue in this way.

Thanks and best!

I’ll try it with js-tests and see if I can reproduce this issue.

Hi @nite:

Let me know when you’ll plan to fix it.

SDKBox Samples are convenient for user reference, but it doesn’t mean it works with a full game with multiple Scenes and Layers.

Samples must be integrated into cocos2d-x/samples to demostrate that they are 100% tested with a showcase (similar a game).

Thanks and best!