SDKBOX Ideas & Requests

SDKBOX Ideas & Requests
0.0 0

Like doing survey in your game?

Good call, we have those internally, will find a way to publish them

Pollfish has apis designed for games(Corona SDK integrated recently). I am pretty sure, it won’t be 100 questions which you can’t finish ever and I hope would be intelligent enough to know this that it’s a game and not survey app.

Also, REWARD for watching videos are there, similarly REWARDS for filling 5-10 question survey can also be there! Believe me, ppl like being asked questions(not extremely random though). And it is a bit better than watching 1 min. REWARD videos… where 5 ques survey can be filled in lesser time depending upon questions.

add multiplayer in sdkbox play using google play game services.

I wish if we can have that. I am not a backend guy and don’t want to go in complexity of latency, etc and want to focus on game part more, rather than server and abaaca dubabo things :smiley:

I also requested this feature. +100 for multiplayer with Google Play Services.
Cocos2d-x games can really gain more attractions with this plugin. :kissing_heart:

Can we get more information for IAP?
Like orderId

Having a multiplayer SDKBOX plugin would be very beneficial for many. That is a great suggestion @watermelonlab and @catch_up

For multiplayer, Photon Engine has some of the best resources out there. They also already list cocos-2dx as supported on their website.

what about adding getRank functionality to SDKBOX Play?

Great suggestion

getPlayerCenteredScores will return rank info, can you use this api?

do you need different features for getRank?