• Fix sdkboxplay crash if logged out from google play settings menu
  • Fix a crash when finish playing certain Inmobi videos
  • Support latest cocos2d-x and Cococs Creator
  • Fix facebook callback not triggering when using facebook share dialog
  • Fix a sdkboxplay crash on iOS when listener was not set
  • Fix appodeal crash when skip videos

Check here for previous release notes

1 Like

Great, have you fixed something for facebook? We saw some errors from 2.2.12 version related to sdkbox/facebook

We didn’t change much on facebook, we’re upgrading facebook sdk for 2.2.4 release.

ok, hope it still will compile with xcode 6.4

Hi @nite:

Good job!

How is “encrypted configuration” setup, please?

Thanks!

You can create them with our LiveOps website
http://www.sdkbox.com/apps

I’m using Cocos2dx 3.11.1. I was using SDKBox 2.2.3.5 for Chartboost, AdMob, IAP, and SDKBoxplay and everything was working perfectly. I updated to SDKBox 2.2.4.14 and nothing works.

First, I created a copy of my project before updating. After updating, I get errors like “Chartboost did not initialize” “Admob did not initialize” etc. So I went back to my old project, but somehow updating SDKBox in the new project messed up my old project.

So, I started from scratch. I deleted my Cocos library and replaced with a clean download of 3.11.1 and created a new project from the Cocos console. Then I tried 2.2.4.14 again and got a new error: “07-11 10:38:11.682: I/SDKBOX_CORE(9563): Sdkbox getEnvAttach jni not initialized.”

Once again, I do a clean install of Cocos2dx 3.11.1 and try SDKBox 2.2.3.5 (from old downloaded files) and get the same error.

Nothing works. I can’t get back to a clean state. What’s going on? How do I fix this? I just want to go back to when everything worked. Before I got an email saying everything would be better if I updated to 2.2.4.14…

can you send me a copy of your testing project? I’ll try to figure out what happened, from your error it looks like somehow the sdkbox core failed to update.

Thanks so much for taking a look! I’m not sure if it helps, but I’m on Windows 10 and using Eclipse to run projects.

Here is a test project I created. I only imported AdMob 2.2.4.14 into the project, but that is enough to reproduce the error:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGs24Kt21QsT2dDNUpLR29NTU0/view?usp=sharing

Hi, dnllowe,
I just tested your project and had it run successfully. It seemed to be the problem of your variable value of “android.library.reference.2” in “project.properties” file. Try change it by matching the first one.

Here is mine after modifying:
android.library.reference.1=…/cocos2d/cocos/platform/android/java/libs/gps
android.library.reference.2=…/cocos2d/cocos/platform/android/java

Hope this helps.

It… Worked! Thank you so much for your help.

In Eclipse, I had always linked my project to the original Cocos2dx library, not the project’s Cocos2dx Library. I imagine this caused problems when the SDKBox plugins differed or were not present in both. And because Eclipse was linking to this, it was always modifying the “project.properties” file the way you saw it.

I don’t know if this will affect anyone else, but one quick note: I was unable to link my project to the project’s Cocos2dx library in Eclipse at first. I had to right click on the project and go to Properties > Java Build Path > Projects and add “libcocos2dx” before it would let me add it as a library in Properties > Android > Library. This caused me a few more minutes of headache, so maybe that will save someone some time.

Thanks again!

After updated PluginSdkboxPlay to 2.2.4.14, the function sdkbox::PluginSdkboxPlay::isSignedIn() will always return false, last version work fine.

Edited:
Callback function onMyScore will return a “” leaderboard_name, score is correct though.

Edited 2:
iOS

We reproduced these bugs will fix them with our next release.

@nite

Have you fixed global crash on Android 4.0.x devices?

Is now SDKBOX compatible with cocos2d-x 3.12?

Yes, SDKBOX is compatible with cocos2d-x 3.12 and cocos creator 1.2

Some of our test devices is running android 4, we’ll do some more test on it.

Hi,
Where can I find the v2.3.0 manual install version?
It seems the link only show for v2.2.5.3 binary.
Thanks.

@nite
Do you give me the tutorial intergrate SDKBOX to Cocos creator 1.2

Were you able to export your project to iOS and android?

After you export your project, simply run sdkbox import <plugin_name> under your exported project directory

I see, we’ll update the website as well, for now, if you imported any plugin, it will be in your ~/.sdkbox/plugins folder