[Resolved]\n (line jump) not working when i read strings from .plist and .xml files

[Resolved]\n (line jump) not working when i read strings from .plist and .xml files
0.0 0

Hi guys.
Im having a problem with the line jump when i read from a .plist file.

So if i create a label directly with the text like next, the works.
CCLabelTTF* pLabel = CCLabelTTF::create("Hi\nThis works", "tahoma.ttf", 36 , CCSizeMake(visibleSize.width-50, 0),kCCTextAlignmentLeft);

Howeber, if i read exactly same string from a .plist file and i create the label with this one then the “” appears on the label instead of replacing them with line jumps.
CCDictionary* dict = CCDictionary::createWithContentsOfFile("preguntas.plist"); CCString question = ((CCString)*dict->valueForKey("1")); CCLabelTTF* pLabel = CCLabelTTF::create(question.getCString(), "tahoma.ttf", 36 , CCSizeMake(visibleSize.width-50, 0),kCCTextAlignmentLeft);

The content of the .plist file is
`<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

1 Hi\nThis works `

It seems some kind of format conversion between CCstrings, strings and characters, but i havn’t figured how to solve it. ¿Anyone knows whats happening here?

Thanks for your help.

I’ve tryed with .xml and it’s failing too.

At some point the char “” is being splited into the two chars “ and”n" and then the label is unable to understand the line jump and just print both chars. Don’t know how to fix that.

Okey, its solved. Just in case someone else have this problem.

isn’t need in .xml, just use linejumps as usual!

So, instead of writte in .xml like this:
Hi\nThis works

Do it this way:
This works

You can close this thread sorry !