[Resolved]Is there a native to html or jsb converter?

Hi all,
I have a cocos2dx program written in C++ and I’d like to move it over to browser. I’m wondering if there is a converter or quick way to do this. Thank you all.

There are two approaches for reference:

1. EMScript, it could help you to convert your Cocos2d-x cpp game to javascript web game.
    It is supported by Cocos2d-x v2.1.4. You may find it in the stable release zip ball. What you need to do just recompile it again.
    It will save your time, however, the converted code isn’t human readable. :wink:

2. Rewrite it in Cocos2d-html5. It is easy to port, because the api is the same.

For short term, approach 1 is better, for middle term or long term, I suggest approach 2.

Thanks very much.

Shun Lin wrote:

There are two approaches for reference:
>

1. EMScript, it could help you to convert your Cocos2d-x cpp game to javascript web game.
    It is supported by Cocos2d-x v2.1.4. You may find it in the stable release zip ball. What you need to do just recompile it again.
    It will save your time, however, the converted code isn’t human readable. :wink:
    >
  2. Rewrite it in Cocos2d-html5. It is easy to port, because the api is the same.
    >
    For short term, approach 1 is better, for middle term or long term, I suggest approach 2.