[Resolved]Cocos2d-html5 doesn't work on iPad and some other devices

[Resolved]Cocos2d-html5 doesn't work on iPad and some other devices
0.0 0

I already created a bug report on Github ( https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-html5/issues/956 ), but half of my bug reports remains unanswered so I prefer to post in here too, just in case.

Version 2.1.1 was working fine on my iPad (iOS 5.1.1), but I tested the version 2.1.3 and the develop version (June 5th, 2013) and my games (and the hello world sample) won’t start on my iPad (no issue on Chrome on PC, Safari on iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.3 and default browser on Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2).
Steps to reproduce:
1/ Launch the Hello World sample on an iPad (tested on iOS 5.1.1, not sure how it behaves on other versions)
2/ It doesn’t work and the debug console shows:
JavaScript: Error
TypeError: ‘Undefined’ is not a function
I also heard some Android devices had the same problem, but I don’t know which versions of Android and which devices.

Thank you for the great framework, hope it gets better and better :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback.

I have reproduced the issue. It will be fixed soon, :slight_smile:

issue 2261 was created to track it.

It will be fixed today.

It has been fixed.

Please check out the code from github develop branch.

Checked! It works fine now. It would be great to close the bug report on Github too.
Just a piece of advice as an active tester of Cocos2d-html5: give feedback on the bug reports on Github, close them when they are done, etc. It is strange to have to go threw the forum to get bug fixed.
Cheers and thanks!

Sure, I will. Thanks for your advice.