[Resolved] black line when load TiledMap

I learn this tutorial : [[http://www.cocos2d-x.org/docs/tutorial/parkour-game-with-javascript/chapter7/en]]
I do everything like this but when I run it on Chrome it have black line in game like image I attract. And if I run on IE it`s ok. someone can help me!!

image01.png (68.5 KB)

What is the error of your console log?
Please show more details about it.

Thanks for your rep!!
Here is console log:
Cocos2d-html5-v2.2.2 CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 71 to 96. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 96 to 129. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 129 to 173. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 173 to 232. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 71 to 96. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 96 to 129. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 129 to 173. CCCommon.js:145
cocos2d: CCSpriteBatchNode: resizing TextureAtlas capacity from 173 to 232. CCCommon.js:145

It is very strange.

Could you please switch the RenderMode from 0 to 1(cocos2d.js line 36) , and try it again ?

It looks something wrong with WebGL render mode.

@ShunLin Thanks!!, It`s OK now. :smiley:

Is it a bug of TMX or WebGL rendering mode?

I dont know exactly problem but, when i change RenderMode to 1 , Its load OK but camera not run, no error in console. then I change RenderMode 0 and also try change tileset sprite in TMX, then It` OK, I also try for some tileset and many Ok, many not

I have same problem ! I change RenderMode to 1 then everything is OK ! But why ? Is the tiledmap go wrong or the rendermode ?