Question about the project creation

I am having quite a bit of trouble with the creation of new projects.

My problem is that i normally develop for all the platforms at the same time
Win32, android and ios. The way the different templates systems is working right now is quite a bit of trouble for me.

When you create a project for android, every path is related to COCOS2DX_ROOT, in my case /cygdrive/c/svn/cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.9.1
the iOs project creates a libs folder where the cocos code is inside the project itself, so i have to link that one through links in the svn to the cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.9.1
and every time i change something inside that folder i have to commit and update the folder.

The win32 folder is related to the cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.9.1 so it has the resources folder in a different place and everytime i compile in android
it has to copy the resources folder which on my case takes ages since it has quite a few files.

Is everybody having to do all these steps like me ?

At the end i have a “system” which works for the three platforms at the same time, but it has many patches here and there to make it work.

Is there a way to make it standard and have it like… create a cocos-project and creates all the supported platforms in a unified way?

By the way, there is spam now in the forums :frowning: i wish i could bomb the spammers house.

This blog maybe helpful http://gameit.ro/2011/08/creating-an-iphone-and-android-cocos2d-x-hybrid-project/
I feel tried to delete spams hourly, and just modify the self-registration setting from “automatic activation” to “activation account by email”. This setting will prevent some bots。