Quarter screen on android

Hi everyone.
I use cocos2d-js-v3.6.1.
I have created a clean project through cocos new. When I run a project through cocos run -p android and the screen of my device is off and locked and then I unlock the screen, I see the such problem:

The app is running on quarter of the screen and buttons are not responding.
I am sure - this is a known problem and there is a solution, but don’t know the exact reason of this and where to start to dig. So does anyone know how to fix it ?

The same happened in our game at the first launch after install from android market:

What could it be ?
After restart the screen looks normally.
It looks like the app started in portrait mode. Not in landscape. And then rotated clockwise and fixed in that position. I have not changed any settings in AndroidManifest.xml. Here are my activity tag:
<activity android:configChanges="orientation" android:label="@string/app_name" android:name="org.cocos2dx.javascript.AppActivity" android:screenOrientation="landscape" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen">

I found out, that this problem is similar to Resolution problem while launching game through push notification from lock screen