Quality OnTouch

Hi,

I was working in a game for android. All run fine but when I touch the screen the images quality change, like some type of filter was removed. What is happening ? I’m scaling the images, can be that ?

Edit:
I think the problem is the browser, it try scroll the screen when touch. I remove the scroll and run application in fullscreen but still happen. Some help ?
Thanks.

Sorry for late reply, however I can’t reproduce the bug.

The HelloHTML5World in Github includes scaling. Could you please help me to test it in your device?
If it can’t reproduce, what should be added to make a same bug? Thank you in advance.

Shun Lin wrote:

Sorry for late reply, however I can’t reproduce the bug.
>
The HelloHTML5World in Github includes scaling. Could you please help me to test it in your device?
If it can’t reproduce, what should be added to make a same bug? Thank you in advance.

Hi Shun,

I found the problem, but I cant resolve it. Isn’t a cocos2d problem. When I touch the android screen init the drag-scroll and change the render quality. I cant found a final solution for this problem. I Removed the browser scroll but don’t work. What’s the best practices to deploy for android ? I try using phonegap but have the same problem.

Thanks a lot.

I also tested it on android device, but I don’t know how to reproduce it.