Publish plugins: BUILD SUCCESSFUL then BUILD FAILED

When I run publish.sh to build the plugins, all 7 of them show BUILD SUCCESSFUL followed by BUILD FAILED, as shown below. I’m trying to get just Flurry working as a start for using other plugins with Plugin-X. I progress through running gameDevGuide.sh with no problems and I’ve finally figured out how to complete the other instructions for configuring Plugin-X. But, when I run the project I get error:
Class org/cocos2dx/plugin/AnalyticsFlurry not found.

I suspect the error is happening because the Flurry plugin isn’t being compiled correctly when I run publish.sh

Now publish flurry

target dir is /Users/theuser/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/publish/plugins/flurry
android project dir is /Users/theuser/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/plugins/flurry/proj.android

Publish plugin for android
~/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/plugins/flurry/proj.android ~/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/tools ~/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/tools

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 1 second

BUILD FAILED
/Applications/DevelopmentTools/android-sdk-macosx/tools/ant/build.xml:542: Unable to resolve project target ‘android-7’

Total time: 0 seconds
cp: /Users/theuser/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/plugins/flurry/proj.android/bin/*.jar: No such file or directory
~/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/tools ~/Documents/pluginxproject/cocos2d/plugin/tools

did you install android-7 by android sdk manager?

Bingo! I missed the obvious. I was expecting my newer Android SDK to be backwards-compatible but it looks like that was a bad assumption.

I installed Android 2.1 (API 7) and Android 4.2.2 (API 17) and re-ran publish.sh. All the plugins compiled and I see a new .jar file (…/cocos2d/plugin/publish/plugins/flurry/android/libPluginFlurry.jar).

I’m still working on getting Plugin-X with Flurry to run, but things are looking good…

I always edit all the distrib.properties and set the targets to API 19…

could you teach me how to install Android 2.1 or other versions ? i get an simular question like this : -> android-sdk-macosx/tools/ant/build.xml:542: Unable to resolve project target ‘android-17’