Problem with switching between scenes

Hello,
We have different games created with different scenes, and we want to take a build we specify the specific scene to be builded. Now, to smoothen our CI flow and testing phase, we made a welcome scene which has all the game names as buttons and when you click one, it loads the specific game with cc.director.loadScene() function. Everything seems to be working quite fine here, but when I try to get back to the welcome scene again from the game scene to chose another game, welcome scene opens up, but the music from the game scene persists, and when I try to open another game scene from welcome scene, it doesn’t work.So it’s like

1)Welcome Scene>Game A (works like a charm)
2)Game A>Welcome Scene(opens Welcome scene but there’s still music from Game A playing)
3)Welcome Scene>Game B(Scene loads, but doesn’t start, giving irrelevent errors)

I’m guessing the problem is caused by some of the nodes persisting or something with the garbage collection after scene is destroyed. Is there any way to stop everything till that point, and then starting a scene, like from scratch? Thanks a lot in advance

Can you provide a demo that we can reproduce this issue?