Problem about EditBox in cocos 3.9 version to convert all inputs to uppercase

Hi ! I upgraded my cocos project to 3.9 version recently, but I found a problem in using EditBox at windows platform.
All inputs are convert to uppercase!!
I checked up the source code and found that in windows platform, new codes was added in UIEditBoxImpl-win32.cpp at line 461 to translate the inputs to uppercase.Why?

code as follow:(the comments says to convert all inputs to lowercase, but actually it convert into uppercase )
461 case cocos2d::ui::EditBox::InputFlag::INITIAL_CAPS_ALL_CHARACTERS:
462 // Converts all characters to lowercase as they are typed into the edit control.
463 // Please refer to https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb775464(v=vs.85).aspx
464 ::SetWindowLongW(hwndEdit1, GWL_STYLE, ::GetWindowLongW(hwndEdit1, GWL_STYLE) | ES_UPPERCASE);
465 ::SetWindowLongW(hwndEdit2, GWL_STYLE, ::GetWindowLongW(hwndEdit2, GWL_STYLE) | ES_UPPERCASE);
466 break;

same for Android

Same on iOS. This is a major issue.

Previously, not calling setInputFlag meant input was not transformed. In 3.9, INITIAL_CAPS_ALL_CHARACTERS appears to be set as the default, which is not always a good idea.

There should at least be a way to clear the input flag.

The iOS EditBox is still defaulting to uppercase in 3.11. Is there a workaround to make the text lowercase? I’m using JS and on the web and on desktop the EditBox is lowercase but on iOS it is forcing uppercase.