Please help restore lost context on WebGL!

I posted this two weeks ago, asking for help. But you guys seemed busy with the release of Cocos Creator 2.0.

Web-mobile builds usually work without a problem, but for about 20% of my users, I’m getting a crash on the loading screen. The error message claims a loss of WebGL context during run-time.

For web-mobile builds, can you please also include a check to ensure that the WebGL context isn’t lost when the cocos2d-js-min.js script is running? And if it is, please restore it before it is referenced?

The problem is described well here:
https://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/HandlingContextLost 2

On certain tablets, especially the Lenovo TB-7304F, the game loads properly and runs only about 35% of the time. Otherwise, it crashes during the loading screen when the following line is called:

this._glContext.bindAttribLocation(this._programObj, e, t)

Giving the error message, " this._programObj is not of type WebGL Context"

I’m not certain about where in the cocos2d-js-min.js, or the main.js scripts I can or should implement the check mentioned in the link, and reinstate the WebGL context, if lost.

Please help? Like I said, 35% of the time, it works flawlessly when the WebGL context is properly loaded. Otherwise, it stalls helplessly on the loading screen.

Please help. There are teachers and students that use my work to reinforce mathematical concepts through gameplay and interactive exercises. And they can’t seem to access that content when WebGL context gets randomly lost on their devices.