PivotJoint with two anchor points - Chipmunk

I need to create a pivot joint on an object with an offset anchor point. In Cocos2d HTML5, I was able to pass both anchorpoints, and it worked perfectly.

new cp.PivotJoint(body1, body2, anchorForBody1, anchorForBody2);

However, in JSB, the constructor only takes three arguments. So when I try the following, it works, but the body is pivoted at its centre.

new cp.PivotJoint(body1, body2, anchorForBody1);

So I tried this method, which I found from the chipmunk bindings.

cp.pivotJointNew2(body1, body2, anchorForBody1, anchorForBody2);

However, it doesn’t work and throws the following error.

D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): jsb: ERROR: File /home/hari/dev/sdk/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/PaddleShift/proj.android/../../scripting/javascript/bindings/ScriptingCore.cpp: Line: 951, Function: jsval_to_int32 D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): Error processing arguments D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): jsb: ERROR: File /home/hari/dev/sdk/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/PaddleShift/proj.android/../../scripting/javascript/bindings/ScriptingCore.cpp: Line: 951, Function: jsval_to_int32 D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): Error processing arguments D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): jsb: ERROR: File /home/hari/dev/sdk/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/PaddleShift/proj.android/../../scripting/javascript/bindings/js_bindings_chipmunk_functions.cpp: Line: 2558, Function: JSB_cpPivotJointNew2 D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): Error processing arguments D/cocos2d-x debug info( 996): JS: assets/GamePhysics.js:72:InternalError: too much recursion

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Forget this problem guys. It was due to a silly mistake by me.

I was doing a setPosition on my physics sprite after setting the body position. So the object position was always wrong and that’s why my pivot was not working properly. I can now use the single anchor point in world coordinates to solve my problem.