Photon Server + Android Build Error

Hi Guys,

I am using Photon Cloud server and Cocos2d-x (cocos2d-2.1beta3-x-2.1.0) for game development on Android and iOS platform.
Currently I have managed to run the multiplayer game on iOS and now trying to compile it for Android. I followed the blog: http://codebygeorgeguy.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/integrating-photon-3-0-4-0-with-cocos2d-2-0-x-2-0-3-in-xcode-4-5-1-for-android-and-ios-part-2-android/

In Application.mk,

I am using: APP_STL := gnustl_static
APP_CPPFLAGS := -frtti

However, I am getting following error. Any idea what’s going wrong?

/obj/local/armeabi/libcommon-c-static_release_android_armeabi.a(platformLayer-unix.o): In function `std::vector<unsigned char, std::allocator<unsigned char> >::_M_insert_overflow(unsigned char*, unsigned char const&, std::__true_type const&, unsigned int, bool) [clone .clone.0]': platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x3b0): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x3cc): undefined reference to `std::__stl_throw_length_error(char const*)' platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x42c): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_allocate(unsigned int&)' ./obj/local/armeabi/libcommon-c-static_release_android_armeabi.a(platformLayer-unix.o): In function `std::vector<wchar_t, std::allocator<wchar_t> >::_M_insert_overflow(wchar_t*, wchar_t const&, std::__true_type const&, unsigned int, bool) [clone .clone.1]': platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x4d0): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x504): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_allocate(unsigned int&)' ./obj/local/armeabi/libcommon-c-static_release_android_armeabi.a(platformLayer-unix.o): In function `UTF82Unicode': platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x63c): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' ./obj/local/armeabi/libcommon-c-static_release_android_armeabi.a(platformLayer-unix.o): In function `Unicode2UTF8': platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x7c8): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' ./obj/local/armeabi/libcommon-c-static_release_android_armeabi.a(platformLayer-unix.o): In function `SizeOfWStrAsUTF8': platformLayer-unix.cpp:(.text+0x930): undefined reference to `std::__node_alloc::_M_deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status