We are proud to announce a new free application for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac created with V-Play: The V-Play Particle Editor for Cocos2d and V-Play. This particle editor is the ultimate particle creation tool for your Cocos2d and Cocos2d-x games which allows you to visually configure stunning particle effects in real-time.
• Free to download• Export .plist for usage in Cocos2d & Cocos2d-x
• Export .json for usage in V-Play
• Cross-Platform: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, Symbian & MeeGo
• Create and test particles in real-time on any target device
• Test the exact performance how the particle will impact your V-Play or Cocos2d game directly on target devices
• Test multiple particles of a scene at once and optimize them instantly
• Use predefined particles and create your own ones
• Full source code available in V-Play SDK
The configured particles can be exported as .json file for your games created with V-Play and they can be exported as .plist file for your Cocos2d games. All particle effects shipped with this application can be used directly in your games or can be used as inspiration for new effects. You can create and test particles directly on your target device and store them locally or send them per email once they are finished.
The full source code of the particle editor is available here and is part of the V-Play SDK. The particle editor is available for download on its product page. We are looking forward to see your creations used in your App Store games!