[PAID] Looking to hire cocos-2dx C++ Android Dev

Google Play recently released the “Android Vitals” feature in the Google Play Console whereby they present analytic information about the released game.

The Android Vitals tab contains analytic information like crashes, ANR, multi-crashes, Slow Rendering, Frozen Frames, etc. They also show “bad behaviour” metrics whereby they compare the analytics of your game with benchmarks. If your game gets flagged with bad beahviours flags, then supposedly it can impact your rankings/downloads etc.

We are searching for experienced cocos-2dx developers who can help to solve all the bad behaviour flags we are experiencing in our cocos-2dx games.

Is anyone else experiencing bad behaviour flags in their games on google play?
Has anyone else seen a dramatic decrease in organic traffic since the Android Vitals tab was introduced?

Thanks in advance

Hi @megarama,

I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you troubleshoot these issues.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

maybe i can help you :wink:

Hi

I have an experience of more than 6 years in this field. I can surely help you in resolving this issue. You can contact me on ray.cis100@gmail.com or else you can also Skype me on - live:ray_7950

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Ray

How can you help?

Please send your email/skype so I can reach out