@Override

so i finally straightened out all the bat and shell scripts but i have a new problem : helloworld has 17 errors in eclipse after being successfully compiled with build_native.sh the errors look like this :

The method afterTextChanged(Editable) of type TextInputWraper must override a superclass method Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /ApplicationDemo/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 65 Java Problem

The method onTextChanged(CharSequence, int, int, int) of type TextInputWraper must override a superclass method Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /ApplicationDemo/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 94 Java Problem

The method run() of type new Runnable(){} must override a superclass method Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /ApplicationDemo/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 251 Java Problem

and every one of them has Override before them like :Override
public void run() {
or
`Override
public void onSensorChanged(SensorEvent event) {

so i’m guessing that `override should do something that it’s not doing, hence the erros, any ideas?

Please refer http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/10/topics/3318?r=3323#message-3323.

thank did the trick!

i’d like to thank you for all the help and the project in general, providing and maintaining it for free is just incredible!