on PC it works but on android my game is sometimes OK and sometimes not OK, somebody helps me.

dear all:
please help me,
I designed a game using cocos2d-x (C++), and it usually works on my PC, but when I compiled it into android APK, and uploaded to my android phone(Galaxy S2), it sometimes works but sometimes crashes. Does anybody has this problem also? I can’t measure this problem, and I don’t know how to debug on my android phone when it is compiled into APK and runs on my real phone.

but as my thoughts, it may cause by memory issues, because crashes also happen when loading big map(1024X512),but when I restart my game again,it works! so I am not sure what it happened. can somebody help me??

you can debug your android build using
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

Thanks to Nite:
I know the simulator, but it’s very slow, and I need to ensure that my game works fine on real phone, does anybody also has this kind of problems?

use NDK Debug simply. Or use Genymotion.

OK, Dawid, looks good.
I’ll try it,thank you.

Dawid Drozd wrote:

use NDK Debug simply. Or use Genymotion.

I haven’t had any luck with NDK debugging in it. Besides the obvious ABI differences, is there anything else I need to do to allow ndk-gdb debugging in Genymotion?

EDIT:
Fixed it, I was still using the arm version of gdb. Switched to the x86 version and now things work great!